Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Dashboard for my Travelers Notebook

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing with you a dashboard that I made for my Chic Sparrow travelers notebook. I use this planner as my wallet and carry it in my purse, it is my go-to for all my planner needs. I bought my newest calendar with months, October, November and December from Chic Sparrow and I really like to decorate my own cover.

For this cover I used Stampotique Stamps:

Arnold and Sargent by Daniel Torrente

Animal Cube by Magda Polokow

I used mostly acrylic paints in my background and just printed out my own sentiment in Word
I used the new Enamel Accents and created a few little dots in yellow. They are raised and add a nice little touch.


I had so much fun with this. It's so relaxing to just throw some paint on a page and just go with it. 

Don't forget about Stampotique's ATC  swap on our Facebook page there is tons of inspiration there and on
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Claudine. I love how rich the colours are and your little quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudine...thanks for the recent visit...sorry I haven't been around much. You really do some awesome things with these images...love the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete